Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #2664 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 04:10 PM
KingKicks
Hooked on a Feeling

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Finally caught up with all my ROH DVD's. 26 shows in about a month and a half.

Now I can concentrate on my two PWG DVD's and sets from Seabs.

ROH Revolution : Canada

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kyle O’Reilly ***

Grudge Match
Steve Corino vs. Mike Bennett **

Double Danger Scramble Match

Rhett Titus vs. Adam Cole vs. Michael Elgin vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Andy Ridge vs. Grizzly Redwood ***-***

Davey Richards vs. Kenny King ***

In Memory of “Sweet & Sour” Larry Sweeney

Delirious vs. Colt Cabana N/R

Non-Title Match

Christopher Daniels vs. El Generico **

ROH World Tag Team Title Match

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas vs. Jay and Mark Briscoe **

ROH World Title Match

Eddie Edwards vs. Chris Hero ****

* Claudio/O'Reilly was the perfectly fun opener you'd expect from the two (especially O'Reilly).

* The scramble match was AWESOME. So much fun and Elgin came out of it looking like an absolute beast. A match like this is certainly something ROH has been missing for awhile now.

* Richards/King was okay but at the same time a big disappointment for me, as I was actually quite a big fan of their match from The Big Bang. Oh and the ending....what a mess. Davey looked like a right prick walking off like that.

* Delirious/Cabana is just what you would expect really. Fun little tribute match and the strut-off was pretty great.

* Daniels/Generico was pretty basic, doesn't touch their BITW match.

* Haas and Benjamin/Briscoes was even worse then their 9AS match. The only thing that was better at all was the fact the Briscoes were heels.

* Edwards/Hero is up there as one of my favourite matches this year. Hero's work on Eddie's arm (utilising his elbows was pretty cool) and Eddie's selling went really well together.

* Despite the disappointing Davey/King and Daniels/Generico matches and the meh tag title match, the show overall was a hell of a lot better then the previous night.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome