Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #2664 (permalink)
KingKicks
Hooked on a Feeling

KingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Finally caught up with all my ROH DVD's. 26 shows in about a month and a half.

Now I can concentrate on my two PWG DVD's and sets from Seabs.

ROH Revolution : Canada

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kyle O’Reilly ***

Grudge Match
Steve Corino vs. Mike Bennett **

Double Danger Scramble Match

Rhett Titus vs. Adam Cole vs. Michael Elgin vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Andy Ridge vs. Grizzly Redwood ***-***

Davey Richards vs. Kenny King ***

In Memory of “Sweet & Sour” Larry Sweeney

Delirious vs. Colt Cabana N/R

Non-Title Match

Christopher Daniels vs. El Generico **

ROH World Tag Team Title Match

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas vs. Jay and Mark Briscoe **

ROH World Title Match

Eddie Edwards vs. Chris Hero ****

* Claudio/O'Reilly was the perfectly fun opener you'd expect from the two (especially O'Reilly).

* The scramble match was AWESOME. So much fun and Elgin came out of it looking like an absolute beast. A match like this is certainly something ROH has been missing for awhile now.

* Richards/King was okay but at the same time a big disappointment for me, as I was actually quite a big fan of their match from The Big Bang. Oh and the ending....what a mess. Davey looked like a right prick walking off like that.

* Delirious/Cabana is just what you would expect really. Fun little tribute match and the strut-off was pretty great.

* Daniels/Generico was pretty basic, doesn't touch their BITW match.

* Haas and Benjamin/Briscoes was even worse then their 9AS match. The only thing that was better at all was the fact the Briscoes were heels.

* Edwards/Hero is up there as one of my favourite matches this year. Hero's work on Eddie's arm (utilising his elbows was pretty cool) and Eddie's selling went really well together.

* Despite the disappointing Davey/King and Daniels/Generico matches and the meh tag title match, the show overall was a hell of a lot better then the previous night.