Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2009 - Bridging the Gap

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2011, 06:44 AM   #39 (permalink)
tigerking288
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

tigerking288 is an after thoughttigerking288 is an after thought
Default Re: WWE 2009 - Bridging the Gap

Steel Cage Match
Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy

United States Championship
MVP vs. Ted DiBiase

Unified Tag Team Championship
The Miz & John Morrison vs. Cryme Tyme

CM Punk vs. The Big Show

Intercontinental Championship
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Women’s Championship
Melina vs. Michelle McCool

‘One More Time’
No Holds Barred
Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker

WWE & World Championships on the Line
Batista & John Cena vs. Randy Orton and Edge

Bonus Questions
Who is the Raw GM? (5 points) Stone Cold or Mick Foley. Though I'll hold out hope for it being Eugene.
Will there be interference in any of the matches? What one(s)? (3 points) I'll take a wild guess and say Legacy will interfere in each other's matches to help each other win.
How many titles will change hands, if any? (3 points) Intercontinental and US. I don't see Batista coming back the way he has and not leaving with a title. However, with the hype for this Era of Orton, I don't see him losing either. Maybe they could share?
Who will get the pin-fall in the main event World Title tag match and win it for his team? (3 points) Orton, methinks. Or is this a trick question and there won't be a pin at all?

Haven't been around these parts for a while but I'll try to get a review up of Backlash when it's posted; read through this BTB today and definitely looking forward to the first full PPV.

Hello. I'm working on a WWE BTB. You can find it here complete with its first PPV, Summerslam!

Last edited by tigerking288 : 08-11-2011 at 11:15 AM.
tigerking288 is offline   Reply With Quote