Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #1674 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Childish Gambino
F*ck Macauley Culkin, never going home alone.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Be careful with creatine, you should cycle that shit. I don't work out in the morning, too lazy. I often work out at night and then go right to bed, whenever I can fall asleep. I find muscle growth is easier for me that way. Sadly, my sleeping is beyond fucked so sometimes that's hard to do. I've always been able to put on muscle very quickly for some reason, I just attribute it to genetics.
Two week cycles dude!

And yeah I guess the time to work out is dependent on how much of a workout you're doing, or else you're gonna be tired for the whole day if you do a really deadly legs workout in the morning, I'm the same way :P

And you're pretty lucky to be able to put on muscle quickly. Do you have an average build? (Not skinny, not fat)? I'm the kid who was 40lbs lighter then everyone else as a kid, so obviously it's stupid tough to gain weight with a metabolism as fast as mine haha. Need the help of weight gainers, creatines and stupidly huge diets.

Shady is a mastermind^

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome