Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2011, 02:20 PM   #1673 (permalink)
Outkazt2k9
"Ingrato De Chicago"

Outkazt2k9 501 - 1000Outkazt2k9 501 - 1000Outkazt2k9 501 - 1000Outkazt2k9 501 - 1000Outkazt2k9 501 - 1000Outkazt2k9 501 - 1000Outkazt2k9 501 - 1000
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish Gambino View Post
That's weird, I'm heavily allergic to cats but being around them doesn't make me want to wank it more..

The other side effects, the spots and whatnot are definitely coming from an allergy, something in the protein. If it's whey protein it could be linked to a cheese allergy, who knows.

Anyway, I really enjoy working out. I wake up every morning, go to the gym for an hour or so, shower there and go from there. I wouldn't say I'm the biggest guy there (quite frankly I'm 5'10 // 150lbs.) but I treat working out as a sort of therapy, as machines like a bench press or a preacher machine are something I can take my anger out on. I also love seeing progress too! Just bought a post-workout recovery called MuscleTech CellTech Hardcore (or something like that) and it's stuffed with creatine monohydrate, something I need to bulk (along with an extensive appetite) and it has a lot of aminos, good for not feeling sore the next day!
Careful with that Celltech, it has a shit load of sugar. I take optimum Nutrition creatine monohydrate after I work out. And after a meal on non-training days. Less filler too.

Outkazt2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote