Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2011, 02:14 PM   #2646 (permalink)
KingKicks
Hooked on a Feeling

KingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH Revolution : USA

Homicide vs. Tommaso Ciampa

Michael Elgin vs. Andy Ridge

Mike Bennett vs. Grizzly Redwood *

First Blood Match

The All Night Express vs. Jay and Briscoe **½

Non-Title Match

Christopher Daniels vs. Colt Cabana **¼

Non-Title Match

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas vs. Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly **¾

No Disqualification Match

Roderick Strong vs. El Generico ***¼-***½

The Kings of Wrestling vs. The American Wolves ****¼

* Ciampa/Homicide was a lot weaker then their Atlanta match. The aftermath was pretty enjoyable though, got to love R.D Evans.

* ANX/Briscoes felt pretty dull for the first half of the math, couldn't keep much of my interest but the second half was more intense like the previous two matches which helped it.

* Haas and Benjamin/ColeReilly was another weird one. The beginning of it was pretty great, and so were the last few minutes but the middle of the match was so dull. I've felt this with practically every Haas and Benjamin match now outside of the first match with KOW.

* Strong/Generico was slightly better then the Atlanta match for me. Fun spots and crowd was certainly into it, however one problem I've had with this feud is that the match at SoCal Showdown II which started the feud felt more intense then both this and the Atlanta match. You couldn't really feel much hate between the two.

* Main event was awesome especially in the way they built off of the Kings still being frustrated with losing the belts, and so they went in with some of their best arsenal early on to try and finish the match. Much faster paced then the first match and about on par with it if it wasn't for a couple of botches.

* Not as good as the last few shows unfortunately with the only real things sticking out, being the incredibly fun main event and the enjoyable NoDQ match.