Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #1671 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Childish Gambino
F*ck Macauley Culkin, never going home alone.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
To add to something I said a few pages back about whey protein causing spots.
Having looked into it, I have found that other people on the internet have had similar experiences.
It's as another user on here said, most likely an allergy.
It'll only affect the minority, so if you use whey protein or similar items, and don't break out on spots, ignore what I said.
If you do, well, there's nothing much you can do about it.
That's weird, I'm heavily allergic to cats but being around them doesn't make me want to wank it more..

The other side effects, the spots and whatnot are definitely coming from an allergy, something in the protein. If it's whey protein it could be linked to a cheese allergy, who knows.

Anyway, I really enjoy working out. I wake up every morning, go to the gym for an hour or so, shower there and go from there. I wouldn't say I'm the biggest guy there (quite frankly I'm 5'10 // 150lbs.) but I treat working out as a sort of therapy, as machines like a bench press or a preacher machine are something I can take my anger out on. I also love seeing progress too! Just bought a post-workout recovery called MuscleTech CellTech Hardcore (or something like that) and it's stuffed with creatine monohydrate, something I need to bulk (along with an extensive appetite) and it has a lot of aminos, good for not feeling sore the next day!

Shady is a mastermind^

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome