Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #1174 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Getting high

Must of drank two litres of water before I fell asleep then , usually helps but didn't today . I was destroyed . The J was perfect though . Just chilling now listing to a few songs , happy out .

Never mixed my drinks as bad and never will again . It felt like my stomach was burning , like a drank a beaker of fucking acid or something . I only got 2 hours sleep so that didn't help what so ever .