Wrestling Forum banner

Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

204K views 4K replies 350 participants last post by  Leon Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting High Discussion Thread

I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.

#2,025 ·
Re: Getting high

Cole, Kelso is better

#2,030 ·

Never get your shit on a friday, you outta know that.

#2,033 ·

No sympathy, not any at all, i am just saying if you wanna have a good weekend get your shit a day or two before, who wants to wait around on a friday, just sucks. And i personally feel dealers are some of the biggest douches ever, come when they want, or fuck around with you, try to con you, i've got a Rasta Man now who just lives 10 minits away with the bus, the first great dealer i ever had, you go to his home to get the stuff, so no waiting and he always gives out good, plus he let's you try it and if he likes you can hang out with him.

#2,035 ·

No sympathy, not any at all, i am just saying if you wanna have a good weekend get your shit a day or two before, who wants to wait around on a friday, just sucks. And i personally feel dealers are some of the biggest douches ever, come when they want, or fuck around with you, try to con you, i've got a Rasta Man now who just lives 10 minits away with the bus, the first great dealer i ever had, you go to his home to get the stuff, so no waiting and he always gives out good, plus he let's you try it and if he likes you can hang out with him.
I'd avoid that one. Don't want to be there when the cops burst through his door. My first dealer was awful. He lived with his mom and it was one of those places where you couldn't just get your shit and leave, you had to stay and mingle for an hour. I hated it. I just want to get my shit and leave.

#2,036 ·

you are right but who cares i dont mind, it will come how it will come, i know what you mean though, a few years ago i had a friend from turkey, he always insisted i go to him and we smoke a few, he always said his parents were cool with him smoking weed, but EVERY TIME they would yell at each other in Turkey Language and i could understand the basic story, but the other day he would say the same again and if you told him, well what about last night, he would say something like nah that was different, after a while i just said fuck it, i always felt horrible sitting there listening people scream because i am there smoking weed, when i didn´t wanna come in in the first place...

#2,043 ·

Ive had it for like a year im only starting to pay it off now im going to give him $650 on Monday and ive already gave him $ 350 so that's most of it payed off it a really great story ill tell you guys more when i get home from work tonight
You'd be a dead man if you were in a country like Mexico.

#2,045 ·

Felt like getting wreckless last night. I took 2 one milligram bars with my friends and then smoked about 4 blunts and to top it of, we smoked a six gram blunt, with four different types of bud, highlighted by Silver Haze. I don't remember anything, expect us getting pulled over and somehow not searched. Thank the lord. I would of been typing from jail lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.