Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #1171 (permalink)
AvonBarksdale
Backyard Wrestling

AvonBarksdale 501 - 1000AvonBarksdale 501 - 1000AvonBarksdale 501 - 1000AvonBarksdale 501 - 1000AvonBarksdale 501 - 1000AvonBarksdale 501 - 1000
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole Phelps View Post
I had a pretty good day,Today. Got to sleep in because I didn't start work till 11:00am and the first few hours flew by the last few where pretty slow and boring.I'm just glad it was an easy day and nothing to hectik happened.I came home after work smoked some bongs listening to rick ross then went to my brothers for dinner.
COLE PHELPS, CHRON, AND RICK ROSS

I have not smoked bongs in a long time for some reason they just do not do it for me, kinda hurt my throat. I actually rarely even roll J's I have one of those autorollers and will roll 10-20 one papers at a time and put em in a old cigarette pack it saves me time compared to rolling individual J's.

IDK but in the States or Canada I would be insulted if I was paying more then 10 for 75 for regular stuff and sometimes if I'm in a pinch I will buy or use some of my shake (loose greenery) that I'd expect to be 5 dollars at the most for purchase; but I have decent connections in either Canada or USA, with that said there is a couple designer strands in the Maritimes/Quebec that cost 10-12.50 with the original names of Kush jokes not very original and Cheese which is actually really strong can not smoke it outside it smells too much cops would be so dumb not to smell it from half way down a street. Also Canadian cops are really lenient and unaware imo, compared to American cops there is a profound difference trust me. I am telling you I don't think I am going back to the States in a long time.

Anyway that is all I can think of about the ganja now, I will probably be getting very pie eyed for Raw tonight.
AvonBarksdale is offline   Reply With Quote