Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2011, 06:17 AM   #1169 (permalink)
Cole Phelps
Moron

Cole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friends
Default Re: Getting high

I buy an ounce for $300 in australia

I had a pretty good day,Today. Got to sleep in because I didn't start work till 11:00am and the first few hours flew by the last few where pretty slow and boring.I'm just glad it was an easy day and nothing to hectik happened.I came home after work smoked some bongs listening to rick ross then went to my brothers for dinner.

I was talking to his mate about this dating site he was on pretty funny stuff. He said he banged a fat chick lol and claims another one is flying from overseas to meet him. When she comes out on holidays.Theirs also this other one he likes and is seeing soon his basically a playa lol

Then he was telling me about how he married a chick so she could stay in the country and they are now divorced six months later his a crazy bloke and a nurse by the way

Oh i nearlly forget it was hilarious when he was explaing how cancer starts and how hectik smoking ciggeretts really is. This is while he was smoking a ciggie (he more or less was smoking one after another all night) because he was drunk. but seriously it's pretty funny that he no's the truth about it but still smokes lol

i'm going to the gym with him tommorow should be fun. that was my day thanks for listening

oh by the way i forget now im having a bowel and reading wrestling forum lol

Last edited by Cole Phelps : 08-08-2011 at 06:20 AM.
Cole Phelps is offline   Reply With Quote