Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2011, 12:29 AM   #1166 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by geraldinhio View Post
Well you can pay a tenner a gram for Hash , that's the cheapest .It's very very hard to get good hash here . Usually about 13 euro a gram for Pollen which is usually great though , but hard enough to come across .

Weed is 50 euro for 3 grams , very hard to get good stuff too . Pretty much why I stopped toking . Well , why I stopped buying it anyway .
lol 50 euros(Can't remember the exchange rate but that's more than 50 Canadian dollars) is ridiculous for 3 grams. I can get 3.5 grams of good weed for 20 dollars, so you have some fucked up and rigged dealer or where you're must not have much weed. For 50 dollars I could get 7 grams, only with my regular dealer, but at the very least you could get 50 grams from where I'm from.
Kobe. is offline   Reply With Quote