Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #1164 (permalink)
Mattyb2266
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Getting high

I used to smoke a lot. I'd probably smoke about a half ounce a day. Me and my boy both sold weed, as well as other drugs when we were younger so we had it at our disposal. Plus we lived in a poor town, but knew a lot of kids in the wealthier town over so we'd usually skimp their bags and smoke what they should've gotten. Fucked up but all I cared about was getting high.

Almost two years clean of all drugs now and very proud of it. I'm not gonna lie, I had a lot of fun, but I'm glad I am where I am now.
Mattyb2266 is offline   Reply With Quote