Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2011, 03:10 PM   #294 (permalink)
Platt
$traightedge
Admin

Platt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own repPlatt probably edited their own rep
Default Re: Official SHIMMER Discussion Thread

Yeah she went 70 minutes with Angel Orsini. I really don't see why they did a match that long other than to say they did a match that long. I'm a few shows behind on WSU so I haven't seen Lexxus yet but I just don't understand it from a booking point of view. It made sense for Mercedes and Angle to go that long because it was a blow off match for a long running feud but this is the first meeting between these two I think so where do you go from there, if they have another match they can't really go longer and if either wins in a 'normal' time then it just makes you wonder why they couldn't beat each other quicker the first time round.

& Kayfabe Commentaries iPPVs

Thanks to BKB Star for Avatar
Platt is offline   Reply With Quote