Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #1162 (permalink)
Rickeey
Learning to break kayfabe

Rickeey needs to take rep more seriousRickeey needs to take rep more seriousRickeey needs to take rep more seriousRickeey needs to take rep more seriousRickeey needs to take rep more seriousRickeey needs to take rep more seriousRickeey needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by geraldinhio View Post
100 euro here of weed would last only a couple of hours for my friends . They take grams worth in bongs . I'm not working though , i'm a student which means i'm pretty much broke all year around . If good weed comes in i'll go out of my way to get it though .
I'm the same with my friends. We usually get a 1/4 for 90-100 between 3 or 4 people and we'd have the bag finished in a few hours. It's just sore on my wallet between buying bags and going out to parties or bars. Although, I always find I can gather up the money I need for weed/alcohol relatively easy. Before I started taking anything, I would have the same amount of money I still have now, so in a sense, it's not too bad actually.
Rickeey is offline   Reply With Quote