Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Thread Of Judgement : JWY, MankyCaaant, Pop Tart

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #77 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: The Thread Of Judgement : JWY, MankyCaaant, Pop Tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbismoNegro777 View Post
Man, I'm starting to respect your balls. Do we get to continue our discussion now?

I happen to be VERY into music. A lot of different kinds, so when it comes to picking and choosing what to listen to, I have to try for the very best. Motorhead are in that category.
Their songs are much more complicated to play than an initial surface listening would indicate as Lemmy continually switches his patterns and rhythms.
Then there is the matter of a sound which has never been duplicated in the subsequent 36 years of Rock n Roll.

Alter Bridge, while technically sound, clean, heavy and certainly talented, will never be able to capture that same feel. Though it may be a great listen, it will always sound to me like something I've heard before. Yeah, I know, it's all been done and I suppose they're at least trying. All credit there.

When it's all said and done Motorhead will live in infamy while Alter Bridge slips into obscurity. I feel pretty secure saying that.

As for saying Oasis suck. Well, the point of the thread was 'band you FEEL are over-rated' so I said what I feel in a little rant. I don't expect anyone to agree with me on that one, it's my personal hang up and millions of Oasis fans would disagree with me. I can live with that.

Cheers!
The 'very best' is all just your opinion.

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote