Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #1150 (permalink)
wrestlingfan91
Twitter ‘n’ Grapes

wrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Getting high

Yeah i never really learn it, got wasted yesterday again, itīs just way cheaper, had a Vodka, few beers, and i even got a joint but didnt feel it besides that i wanted more. I was prepared to stay out all night, but the 2 friends i was going out with decided at 3 am to go home, so again i had to walk 20 minits totally drunk i hate that, well besides that you get a lot of free cigs because i ask anyone that passes me, yesterday got like 10 cigs for free, i even asked a Chick who was sitting at her balcony and she actually went in and got me one from her purse, at 4 am no less, well it was still grea, got myself 2 numbers, just forgot the names so i have to be caefull when calling. Next Thursday i will be smoking 8 G with a friend f mine, we are gonna pick it up and smoke it, but first we are gonna stare at it like itīs gold or something. So i think what the story tells us is that weed is greater than love.
wrestlingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote