Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)
View Single Post
post #1150 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 10:13 AM
wrestlingfan91
Twitter n Grapes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Getting high

Yeah i never really learn it, got wasted yesterday again, its just way cheaper, had a Vodka, few beers, and i even got a joint but didnt feel it besides that i wanted more. I was prepared to stay out all night, but the 2 friends i was going out with decided at 3 am to go home, so again i had to walk 20 minits totally drunk i hate that, well besides that you get a lot of free cigs because i ask anyone that passes me, yesterday got like 10 cigs for free, i even asked a Chick who was sitting at her balcony and she actually went in and got me one from her purse, at 4 am no less, well it was still grea, got myself 2 numbers, just forgot the names so i have to be caefull when calling. Next Thursday i will be smoking 8 G with a friend f mine, we are gonna pick it up and smoke it, but first we are gonna stare at it like its gold or something. So i think what the story tells us is that weed is greater than love.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome