Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fuck IWC !! Full of motherf*king hypocrites !

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2011, 03:08 AM   #54 (permalink)
Roy no wait Rigor
Bitch tasted life yo... then she settled for your boring, funny-book makin' ass

Roy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missed
Default Re: Fuck IWC !! Full of motherf*king hypocrites !

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Are Legion View Post
I can honestly say the very most hypocritical things about the IWC are these 3 things....

1.) Everyone bitches about EVERYTHING all the time. Everyone. And if you say you don't, the bullshit is dripping from your ears already. Yet when some n00b signs up and bitches about the exact same thing, he gets slammed by everyone with "QUIT BITCHING! WE DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT AND NEVER HAVE! THAT'S NORMAL AND UNDERSTANDABLE! NO ONE CARES!", etc...

2.) Most new fans don't care much for the Attitude Era and don't think of it as fondly as most older members here do. They always want to slam it for it's "shitty matches", "boring Crash-TV style", "..... this/..... that"... yet the second CM Punk or someone else plays a part in an angle reminiscent of that era such as the Montreal Screwjob, everyone just explodes with, "HOLY SHIT MAN! THE ATTITUDE ERA'S COMING BACK! MTFO DUDE! OMG!"

3.) The PG Era is never "shocking" enough, even to newer fans. Nothing ever happens unexpectedly because of the internet. But hold the fuck on... WWE does something very shocking that borders on bad taste and everyone wants to cry about it like it was "going too far". These are the dweebs I seriously would like to punch in the fucking face.

People can add to this if you like. But those are the main 3 "hypocritical" things I read on this site every.single.day. I mention these things because nothing the OP mentioned pertains to his thread title and quite honestly, he sounds like a blithering fuckstick.
All valid points, but what the fuck are you doing back here?
Roy no wait Rigor is online now   Reply With Quote