Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 08:26 PM   #49 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post
Every time I see "FC Barcelona" now, I think of the American commentators who were in charge of the CL final before and after Martin Tyler and that other guy commentated on the game.

The way they just kept saying "FC Barcelona" as if they didn't know "Barcelona" or "Barca" existed. Every time they mentioned the team, it was always the full "FC Barcelona" name. "Who's going to win?" "Well, Bob, I think it'll be FC Barcelona." And then after, "FC Barcelona have won the Champions League trophy... Your winners, FC Barcelona... FC Barcelona did a great job tonight... FC Barcelona." It was funny in that ignorant American soccer commentator way. And I guess it didn't help that one of them predicted a Man U victory, using VDS as his sole reason (seriously, he said that VDS would stop Barca's offense).

BOOBABA was a slightly funnier version of the Order of Badass and Backlund Approved. I remember those two little groups (I started the former with redeadening) running around, and then we decided to merge. What was it? Brotherhood Order of Backlund Approved Bad Asses? And then there was that NASH version, gosh that fucking sucked.
BOONABA was for all the cool kids.