Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Retro Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #64 (permalink)
ripper-roo
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

ripper-roo
Default Re: Retro Gaming Discussion

As I type this, I have my old Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back playing on my Playstation. I have had this Playstation since the day it came out O_O when it breaks i will be devastated.

I also have the original Crash Bandicoot, the third one and Crash Team Racing. For those who haven't played them, you really need to check them out, they're classic platforming games, better than the "new gen" crash bandicoot shit we have now. The original game is probably in my top 5 hardest games ever to 100%, seriously, I have done it though

> Shelton Benjamin returns to WWE and wins the Money in the Bank match and becomes WWE/World Heavyweight Champion[*]

> John Morrison wins the Royal Rumble or Money in the Bank match and becomes WWE/World Heavyweight Champion[*]

> Michael Cole is fired[*]

> John Cena turns heel[*]

> Alberto Del Rio loses the WWE Championship to ANYONE except for John Cena[*]

> Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara form a team[*]

> Christian gets a decent World Championship reign[*]

> CM Punk gets a decent World Championship reign[*]

> Daniel Bryan cashes in[*]

I don't pay much attention to WWE anymore but I still watch it occasionaly and am interested in the storylines, so fill me in if any of the above has happened without my knowledge, thanks
ripper-roo is offline   Reply With Quote