Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #281 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

I do really like Liger, but I've really soured on the whole Junior style of wrestling save for a few Mid 90s matches (admittely Liger is in a few of these matches I can still enjoy) but I don't really love enough of his 20 minute plus matches as I would say 2 years ago. I've really come around to guys who can bring character and determined selling to junior matches instead of the cliche sprint nature of the style (SUWA). Liger is one of the better sellers and character esque juniors around, but I'd sooner watch him heeling it up like a prick in the NJPW vs NOAH feud from 2002 than say a 20 minute sprint.

I do love that Sano match though (assuming its the 1990 one) and off the top of my head could only think of Benoit vs Eddie BOTSJ 1996 as rivalling it.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote