Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fuck IWC !! Full of motherf*king hypocrites !
View Single Post
post #39 of (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Happy Festivus from The Costanza's
eat a salad fatty

Happy Festivus from The Costanza's's Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Re: Fuck IWC !! Full of motherf*king hypocrites !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet Champion View Post
IWC = IDIOTS WITH COMPUTERS!

u guys are the biggest hypocrites in all of universe.
why dont u pricks just enjoy the fucking show goddammit instead of bitching about backstage shit?

who gives a fuck if melina slept with batista or if morrison has a vagina?
learn to respect an athlete assholes.
they put their lives on the line everyday for u people and u keep bitching he is bad , he is not talented , he is should be pushed blah blah blah!

well i say fuck all u pussies if u were put in the middle of the ring, u guys will be pissing in ur fucking pants.

IWC worse than fucking Nazis!!

The World is coming to an end coz of u people. burn u fuckheads!

WWWYKI

hahahahah are you really this mad over a couple IWC members? lol how sad... But see your entitled to your own opinion just like everyone else.

Welcome, newcomers. The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it!

Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reach for the last one they had but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way!-Frank Costanza

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome