Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 09:19 AM   #45 (permalink)
Mankycaaant
Humbled

Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000
Default Re: The Rebirth of a Stronger Tomorrow starts with the 11ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Styles View Post
Son, I've been doing it for two years. I've helped lost souls find their spot in life on these forums. MoJo_Rising, TheVipeRKO, Whake all guys who believed in me and my Stronger Tomorrow. And all of them are better off now. They send me emails from time to time thanking me for helping them get past the point of suicide, and Jimmy, with my help here today you can become one of them!

Say goodbye to suicide and hello to living! No payments, no hidden fees, just one cool guy trying to make the losers around him cool as well.

Think of me as a real esate agent of the interwebs, I'm the only way for you to move out of Trollhood and into Popularityville with the rest of us!

Lol. It's good that people on the internet think your cool Styles. Maybe you can finally convince yourself that you have purpose.
P.S. Still waiting to be 'burried'
Mankycaaant is offline   Reply With Quote