Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 06:07 AM   #1141 (permalink)
Rated Rô
Great One?..

Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

I noticed that too, when he got clocked in the Carwin fight I believe it was, either that or the Cain fight, his head just bounced back and it looked like he was done even though the punch wasn't that right on, it definitely looked like he wasn't expecting that.

I know where your coming from but I don't think Lesnar was a 100% in the Carwin fight, it was his first fight after a year, not only that but the guy was on his deathbed months before that fight, I know as a UFC fighter that isn't an excuse to make but still you gotta realize it.

Cain is pure garbage IMHO, I have no idea how Lesnar lost to him, In my book Carwin was the only legit threat to Lesnar, I don't think Lesnar even took Cain seriously (heheheh I still remember that racist Taco Bell comment he made, I get that it was part of the build but I'm just saying Lesnar was as confident as he ever could be after beating Carwin, going into the Velasquez fight, he's probably thinking "this guy can come at me all he wants just like Carwin did but who am I kidding, I'm gonna beat him in the end").

Last edited by Rated Rô : 08-05-2011 at 06:16 AM.
Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote