Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 05:41 AM   #1138 (permalink)
Walls
Lift your shield

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Nah, I've always had this name. Only change to my name I've had in the 7 years I've been here was a few months ago I finally got the W in my name capitalized after fucking up when I originally registered and not doing it then. Always drove me insane for some reason. I asked to have it changed a few times over the years with no luck. Then CM Skittle made a thread in Rants or something asking to have her name back (they changed it to LoserVirgin). I said something about it not being a big deal or something and she said something like "How would you like having this name" or something along those lines. I said they could change my name to LoserVirgin and it wouldn't bother me (really wouldn't) but if that happened before I got the W in my name capitalized after being here for so long, then that was BS. Like 5 mins later it was changed, still don't know who did it.

And hopefully you continue to watch the UFC and MMA. It can be overwhelming to get into at first, there are tons of shit to learn. But it's completely taken over my life now.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote