Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How stupid do e-mail scammers think we are?

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
JimmyWangYang
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

JimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friends
Default Re: How stupid do e-mail scammers think we are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
the fuck are you talking about? messing with people who send spam emails and pretending to be interested to telemarketers can be pretty funny.

i mean i love rash, ill-thought out generalisations as much as the next guy, but no you are right.

anybody who makes any contact to a spammer has fallen for their trick and genuinely believe the nigerian president's widdow is gonna give them 1m.

"Please don't try to sound cool like you were "playing" the scammers, just admit you didn't realise till you started talking to them, or admit it didn't happen at all."

well, please don't try to sound cool like you can agressively and intelligently call people out for their 'bullshit' on the internet and admit you are talking out of your arse.

x

Thats a lie.
Lots of people say this, yet never actually do it themselves.

But since you were nice about it you can have my love back

x
JimmyWangYang is offline   Reply With Quote