Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Accept red rep, and quit polluting threads with your complaints regarding my feedback

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #32 (permalink)
JimmyWangYang
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500JimmyWangYang 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Accept red rep, and quit polluting threads with your complaints regarding my feed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
yeah he's still in the bottom 5 though.
He wrote a eulogy for you from beyond the grave.

Well really he pm'd me before he got banned(even though i'd never spoke to him in my life, but i guess desperate times call for desperate jimmys)

Quote:
"I'll probably get Perma'd. Just sending you a message saying it was nice knowin' ya. Keep on doing your own thang, Jimmy."
I felt that his last stand should be presented once more so we can mourn him properly, here are some of the nice things he said about you :

Quote:
"people are always on his dick. i pointed out a grammar mistake in his post and told him he's a useless journalism major."
Quote:
"scrilla is basically a pathetic little mexican sack of shit. he's part of what i call the "nerd brigade", a group of the biggest cocksucking dickriding mutual admiration society on WrestlingForum.com. Including Mr. Styles, Rawlin, DR Jupes, and many many more. he's just awful."
I'm gonna miss him.
He had a great voice of reason.
Bless that poor troll.
JimmyWangYang is offline   Reply With Quote