Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Accept red rep, and quit polluting threads with your complaints regarding my feedback

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #32 (permalink)
JimmyWangYang
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

JimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friends
Default Re: Accept red rep, and quit polluting threads with your complaints regarding my feed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
yeah he's still in the bottom 5 though.
He wrote a eulogy for you from beyond the grave.

Well really he pm'd me before he got banned(even though i'd never spoke to him in my life, but i guess desperate times call for desperate jimmys)

Quote:
"I'll probably get Perma'd. Just sending you a message saying it was nice knowin' ya. Keep on doing your own thang, Jimmy."
I felt that his last stand should be presented once more so we can mourn him properly, here are some of the nice things he said about you :

Quote:
"people are always on his dick. i pointed out a grammar mistake in his post and told him he's a useless journalism major."
Quote:
"scrilla is basically a pathetic little mexican sack of shit. he's part of what i call the "nerd brigade", a group of the biggest cocksucking dickriding mutual admiration society on WrestlingForum.com. Including Mr. Styles, Rawlin, DR Jupes, and many many more. he's just awful."
I'm gonna miss him.
He had a great voice of reason.
Bless that poor troll.
JimmyWangYang is offline   Reply With Quote