Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2011, 02:15 AM   #1120 (permalink)
Cole Phelps
Moron

Cole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friends
Default Wagg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
OH YES I DID WALLS!! but unfortunately had no flow for the herb.

She did offer to pick up but I've never been a big fan of getting blazed by a girl, just makes me feel like less of a man for some odd reason, ended up chilling at home and the rest is history.

hopefully........hopefully!! THIS WEEKEND.

There's a reason "Newbie" is listed under your name, listen to it!
fuck you rated r you prick you just had my dream and you think ur better than it fuck you do you have any idea how many hours ive spent wishing i could have a brew with a chick let alone have sex with her fuck man i despise you so much right i like you but damn son be thankful you can get some pussy sorry for the rant im a virgin and have anger management issues i legitimately wanted to punch something after reading ur post
Cole Phelps is offline   Reply With Quote