Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 07:30 AM   #1115 (permalink)
JBL_Wrestling_God
Little Poppa Pump

JBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friends
Default Re: Getting high

I jacked myself off a few times when I was high...it wasn't bad. I'm not really horny when I'm high, I'm more relaxed and don't want to be active or interact with people. My eyes get real blood shot and and my voice stars to become real lazy and I'm very laid back. Even know I don't really care I would prefer the people I'm around to not know I'm high because I don't feel like answering there ignorant questions regarding my highness, very annoying. When I'm drunk I can get pretty active and can go on a rant about basically anything but highness is a whole different level for me. Just like being by myself and not neccessarilly soiling myself.
JBL_Wrestling_God is offline   Reply With Quote