Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 07:10 AM   #1113 (permalink)
Cole Phelps
Moron

Cole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friends
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
That's a really silly move, in my opinion. That's felony possession, easily. With that much (and no doubt in different bags if you are getting some for your dad) they will nail you for distribution as well, even if you weren't. I never buy over the amount that is decriminalized here.

Also, seeing as it is Monday now did you end up slinging dick and smoking with that chick, Rated R? Or did you retire to your quarters, shamefully alone. I'm like a chick, I need details.
I hear you man but i bought it close to my house and it's safe it's literally a one in a million shot of getting caught however once my dealer fought their was a undercover cop car watching us so we drove of and nothing came of it thank god

as for rated r this guy is my hero his 19 and banging chicks im 20 and i sure as hell aint got no pussy ever. however their is this chick at work im working on see what i did their lol i just don't know what to say to her and shit
Cole Phelps is offline   Reply With Quote