Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)
View Single Post
post #1111 of (permalink) Old 08-01-2011, 03:49 AM
Cole Phelps
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
Cole; your the man. When I smoke, I usually just sit around and watch the ducks by the lake. If it's summer, it's real cool.

Nobody else around; cool breeze on a thursday evening. Ducks just going about their business.

Maybe; I'll bring some music. Just chilled out stuff. Some Junior Gong; Mavado, shit even some Incubus & The Streets.

Never have much motivation to do much more, far less jack off lol.
That sounds really cool i should get outside more when i'm stonded it would be great to chill by the water and watch the ducks swimming and getting back to nature. i agree with you on that one

I'm about to go and spend the most i've ever spend on weed $700 bucks but before your like wtf hear me out in getting and ounce for my dad $300 and im buying some bottom of the bag shit two ounces worth for $400 my dealer asked if i was interested and i fought fuck it i may as well as long as it's weed i could care less if it's crumbled saves me chopping up as much lol

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome