Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2011, 12:25 AM   #203 (permalink)
NorthernLights
Sean Michaels

NorthernLights needs to take rep more seriousNorthernLights needs to take rep more seriousNorthernLights needs to take rep more seriousNorthernLights needs to take rep more seriousNorthernLights needs to take rep more seriousNorthernLights needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

I gotta say, even though I went the full boat for Flair vs. Steamboat @ Chi-Town Rumble, I felt the same way. I don't want to say the match was lacking or that I was disappointed, but it did feel as if something were missing.

Re: UT vs. Mankind -- This is why I stress that my ratings are completely subjective. I feel a match should be rated based on the viewer's enjoyment. If you strip away all the hoopla from this match and just watch it as a grappling exhibition, it's not going to carry the same luster. If you allow yourself to watch the match as a wrestling fan, then it becomes easy to see why the match surfaces on so many 'favorite' lists. Personally I don't rate the match 5 stars and I don't include it in my favorites, but it was a very entertaining spectacle and helped influence my interest level in wrestling.
NorthernLights is offline   Reply With Quote