Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - All those sticky threads

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
MoveMent

MoveMent is getting a pushMoveMent is getting a pushMoveMent is getting a pushMoveMent is getting a pushMoveMent is getting a pushMoveMent is getting a pushMoveMent is getting a pushMoveMent is getting a pushMoveMent is getting a pushMoveMent is getting a pushMoveMent is getting a push
Default All those sticky threads

Why is the wrestling section filled with these generic sticky threads? I can understand the Rock/Cena one since the match doesn't happen till WM 28 and nothing significant will probably happen to them until at least Survivor Series. But a Zack Ryder one? Really? That makes no sense, sure he has his following up here but to dedicate an entire thread to him is stupid especially since it looks like he's actually going to be featured on TV now and his character can actually generate some relevant discussion (possibly) in the Smackdown section other than "Orton isn't a draw" blah blah blah. And no I'm not a fan of Ryder I've barely seen him do anything.

Same with the Punk sticky and Vince sticky, these are two of the biggest stories in wrestling right now and you're limiting them to one thread which is an insult to the more intelligent posters to have there thoughts stuck in a 23434+ page thread that nobody's gonna look at past the last two pages.

In short, sticky threads are for fags.
MoveMent is offline   Reply With Quote