Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 05:50 PM   #196 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Its very good for nice grappling and creative chain wrestling. It does lack the brawling/emotion and long term selling/control segments I enjoy in other matches but the style itself is very watchable and fun. They work nice stories into a heel being outwrestled by a face or a young babyface being treated with contempt by an older heel.

Saint and Breaks are two of the best from what I've seen, Regal is in a few WOS matches and I think a few of them are on Youtube.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote