Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 05:26 PM   #192 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Not that I'm aware of sadly, I can provide a link to a few of those matches (credit to Yeah1993), a couple are on youtube (Satanico vs Gran Cochisse & MS-1 vs Sangre Chicana) and the rest get uploaded on various megavideo links. I know Yeah1993 has the Atlantis vs Villano III match as I saw it months back off of a link of his.

I'm told DVDVR may soon be doing a Lucha 80's set or releasing comps of some of their more famed workers. El Hijo has a 36 disc comp already.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote