Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 05:04 PM   #189 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

I think its 90s AJPW heavy because a few people managed to check out some of the matches which were heavily pimped and it made sense to continue the discussion and help them in the right direction with regards to some of the best matches to hook them on the style.

If people want some extra discussion, you can't really go wrong with any of the following for Lucha:

Atlantis vs Blue Panther 1991 & 1997
El Dandy vs Negro Casas 1992
Negro Casas vs El Dandy vs El Hijo Del Santo 1996
El Hijo Del Santo vs Negro Casas 1987 & 1997
El Dandy vs Javier Llanes 1994
El Satanico vs Gran Cochisse 1984
MS-1 vs Sangre Chicana 1983
Atlantis vs Villano III 2000 (Mask vs Hair)
Damiencito El Guerrero vs Cicloncito Ramirez 1997
Damiencito El Guerrerro Perrocito Fieritov vs Cicloncito Ramerez Bracito De Oro Mascarita 1997
El Hijo Del Santo vs Espanto Jr 1986 (I'm still searching for a link for these but they're raved about)

All of the above would be pushing *****, Dandy vs Llanes is probably in star ratings 'the weakest' but its ridiculously awesome and probably a top 3 match for me out of those just for the matwork and grappling.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote