Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 01:50 PM   #184 (permalink)
flag sabbath
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

flag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

I remember watching Taker vs Mankind in '98 & just feeling wrong about the whole thing. It's disturbing & fascinating that a guy would put himself through that (with his employer's approval no less), but I lost all interest in it as a match after the first bump.

Just watched the Kasai vs. Ito match out of sheer curiosity (& as a break from a weekend of '90s AJPW goodness). By death match standards it was very good & the crowd surely loved it, but between the moments of insanity, the wrestling was fairly pedestrian. From what little I've seen, it strikes me that too many death match wrestlers aren't particularly intense brawlers - they just plod from one set up to the next.

Whoever rated Kobashi & Kikuchi vs the Can-Ams ***1/2 obviously watched it with the sound off & his head in the ground. It's the greatest match with no back story I've seen.
flag sabbath is offline   Reply With Quote