Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 06:47 AM   #1628 (permalink)
Scrubs
Hooch Is Crazy...

Scrubs needs to make some friendsScrubs needs to make some friendsScrubs needs to make some friendsScrubs needs to make some friendsScrubs needs to make some friendsScrubs needs to make some friendsScrubs needs to make some friendsScrubs needs to make some friendsScrubs needs to make some friendsScrubs needs to make some friends
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Hey guys, I need a few tips. I'm 6 foot 4, and roughly 99 Kilograms (217 pounds I believe). I'm 17 years old. Alright for starters. I'm not overweight by any means. I'm actually skinny looking but have a bit of fat around my stomach and legs. I really need to lose weight but I haven't been motivated. I was skinny my entire life up until roughly a year ago. When I was 13 to 16, I could eat anything like fatty foods and what not and not gain weight but now everything I eat seems to pile on the weight. I need some help on what to eat, how to maintain a diet and what kind of workout / exercises to do. I have been eating crap lately as well and really need to lay off the fatty foods. Any tips for that as well? Thanks guys and I hope to lose weight soon lol.