Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2004: The Road to WrestleMania 21

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 01:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE 2004: Road to WrestleMania XX

Haven't really read anything in this thread before but I must say you have yourself some interesting work done so far, and a time that is jam packed with talent to work with, so hopefully you utalize that. I am loving the fact that you are using lots of pictures from real life to help the readers in your shows, very good idea, not something I have seen done too often before. Keep it up.

SmackDown is looking like a big show, I doubt the rematch for Wrestlemania will happen tonight, it will probably wait until a PPV or something. I assume you would do something like Eddie and Edge vs. Kurt and someone which is also a great main event. Please push the HUrricane he was great back then, didn't really like Tajiri much.

Overall looks good, has the potential, I'll drop a bit of feedback when I can. Best of luck.