Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2011, 08:13 PM   #126 (permalink)
Ethan619
Avatar and Banner- Credit to wweadrian

Ethan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner1495 View Post
Just a quick kind of off topic question. How do you guys keep your ratings organized? Lime on a Word Document or notebook or what?
I just use a word document and have it split into two sections. First I have all my ***+ matches organized in order from best to worst. Then I have the next section for all the matches that I have rated in chronological order.
Ethan619 is offline   Reply With Quote