Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #105 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Next person who reverses the dates to the non-American way goes on my kill list.
Yeah I have no idea what date most of these matches are on because I don't know if they're written the right (or I guess you could call it the American) way or not.

Flair/Steamboat (I only gave one of them 5* and I really can't remember which one).
Shawn/Undertaker WM 26
Danielson/Morishima Fight Without Honor
ROH/CZW Cage of Death
Austin/Triple H 3 Stages of Hell
Benoit/Triple H/HBK WM 20
Austin/Hart Submission Match WM13
Punk/Joe II

I feel like I gave more matches 5*s but I'm really struggling to thin of them. I'm also aware that there are plenty of Japanese matches that would be worthy of a 5* rating but I don't think I've seen more than 25 Japanese matches that are over 20 minutes long. I also have a terrible habit of falling asleep while watching Puro.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote