Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2011, 11:08 PM   #102 (permalink)
antoniomare007
Pico pal q lee

antoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a push
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
That's my best match ever, and it was before I'd learnt about all of the back-stuff to it. They play off of the Tenryu/Jumbo match from 89 (Jumbo being Misawa's torch passer and Tenryu being Kawada's mentor) and Misawa pulls out finishers he hadn't used in three years to try to put Kawada away. I'm totally willing to bet I'm missing piles of stuff as well.

3/6/94 is an amazing match regardless of the backstory. But to me, that's one of the few matches were watching a couple of their previous singles and tag encounters REALLY adds to the enjoyment of the match.

Stuff like Misawa working Kawada's leg (and getting a reaction out of it) or Kawada kicking out of the Tiger Suplex is what makes 3/6/94 the GOAT match, IMO.

MAS QUE UNA PASION, UN SENTIMIENTO

U
antoniomare007 is offline   Reply With Quote