Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2011, 04:38 AM   #61 (permalink)
D'Angelo
the king stay the king.

D'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by topper1 View Post
40+ years of japan wrestling. 90's AJPW is a good place to start
And Mexico from the 70s. And Europe... About 3000000000000000000000000000000000000000 matches left to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniomare007 View Post
lol c'mon man, not at all.

I agree that watching 90's AJPW matches "in order" is overrated (unless you want to dissect and "understand" every part of the match ala Nervosa). I just wanted to make clear that chronological viewing wasn't my reason to recommend Misawa/Jumbo.

Now, If you still haven't watched Hashimoto's best matches...that's a shot at me and all that is stiff and awesome about pro wrestling
Hashimoto is just a fucking BOSS.