Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 07-28-2011, 01:24 AM   #180 (permalink)
Martyn
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Martyn 251 - 500Martyn 251 - 500Martyn 251 - 500Martyn 251 - 500
Default Re: WWE '12

I really enjoyed SvR'11 - maybe, because it was the first WWE game I've had occasion to play since SmackDown vs. Raw 2006. RTWM were all good - Mysterio, Christian and Jericho were my favourites. WCW Nitro arena and extra realistic caws from online community (Sting, Flair, Savage, Styles, etc) makes me happy for a long time.

Now, I'll definitively buy WWE'12. I hope that in this game they create better arenas (in '11 every arena looks the same, it doesn't matter if you play at WrestleMania or Superstars, everything was at the same size) and add legends like Randy Savage and Ric Flair (if they can add RVD, they should also add him). In RTWM I'd love to see people like Cody Rhodes, Miz, CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb
LEGENDS/FREE AGENTS
46. Edge, 47. Shawn Michaels, 48. Michelle McCool, 49. Bret Hart, 50. The Rock, 51. Stone Cold Steve Austin, 52. Chavo Guerrero, 53. Ted DiBiase Sr., 54. Randy Savage, 55. Jerry Lawler.
Who cares about McCool or Chavo ? Better pics are Trish Stratus and Eddie Guerrero - I'm suprised that they dont use him anymore in games. He's a former WWE champion, Hall of Famer and most importantly - he's a LEGEND!

Last edited by Martyn : 07-28-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Martyn is offline   Reply With Quote