Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2011, 07:47 PM   #43 (permalink)
D'Angelo
the king stay the king.

D'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatlord View Post
I have never given a ***** rating in my life, ****1/2+ is as high as it gets (Misawa/Kawada Triple Crown 1994), matches like Taker/Michaels 1,2, Joe/Punk and Punk/Cena are ****1/4 matches and most other stuff is below. Then again I'm trying to be realistic, a ***** match needs to have 100% perfect storytelling, and incredibly flashy, demanding movesets mixed up with a match flow and pacing that makes you dive into the experience so much that you think it's a shoot. So yeah, no ***** matches from me.
I'm guessing you haven't seen much of the great brawlers like Stan Hansen & Lawler, where their offence isn't flashy at all, and most of it is punching?

You say you want "flashy" movesets yet you want it to be so realistic it looks like a shoot. You don't exactly see people performing hurracanranas or locking in an STF in a bar fight do you?