Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2011, 04:31 PM   #37 (permalink)
jawbreaker
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

jawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a pushjawbreaker is getting a push
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Flash View Post
Not that anyone's opinion is WRONG, but Angle/HBK, HBK/HHH, Orton/Cactus and Rock/Austin are all so good that I don't see how you could offer those up to the chopping block. The rest are clearly personal preference, and while I don't agree with them, he's not WRONG for liking a match too much. Hell I wish I wasn't so cynical anymore and could sit back and just enjoy more wrestling than I do these days.
It's been a very long time since I watched all of those, so I don't think my opinion is super valid. I didn't think any were five stars when I watched them in like 2007, except maybe Rock/Austin, which I did rewatch about a year and a half ago and liked significantly less.

But any opinion that says Angle/AJ from the 1/4/10 Impact was five stars is so incredibly wrong that it wouldn't be worth my time trying to reason with it.
jawbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote