Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2011, 02:06 PM
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatlord View Post
I have never given a ***** rating in my life, ****1/2+ is as high as it gets (Misawa/Kawada Triple Crown 1994), matches like Taker/Michaels 1,2, Joe/Punk and Punk/Cena are ****1/4 matches and most other stuff is below. Then again I'm trying to be realistic, a ***** match needs to have 100% perfect storytelling, and incredibly flashy, demanding movesets mixed up with a match flow and pacing that makes you dive into the experience so much that you think it's a shoot. So yeah, no ***** matches from me.
I stopped reading when ya said a match has to be incredibly flashy to be 5 stars .

Just off the top of my head .

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe ROH Joe vs Punk 2 .
Undertaker vs Shawn Micheals -WWE Wrestlemania 26
Tyler Black and Bryan Danielson vs Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards - ROH tag title classic
Bryan Danielson vs Nigel McGuinness -ROH Unified
El Generico vs Kevin Steen - ROH fight without Honor Final Battle
Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio - Mask vs Title
Ric Flair vs. Terry Funk NWA Clash Of The Champions
Ric Flair vs Ricky Steamboat NWA Wrestlewar

Not gonna name much more as i'll just be repeating matches allready said . Didn't see Rey Misterio Jr, Winners and Super Calo vs Psicosis, Heavy Metal and El Picudo from AAA on anyones list . Probably my favourite Lucha match ever .

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mayzrc2jQM1r44v1uo1_500.png

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome