Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2011, 09:45 AM   #1049 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownage™ View Post
Season premiere of Entourage was incredibly lackluster.
I only read a review but it sounded pretty lame.

Last month or so I've watched the first three seasons of True Blood. Kind of show I could pick holes in all day but I love the basic premise, the arena and the majority of the characters and it never really fails to entertain me. Season 2 at times reached the so bad its good level but this one has been a massive return to season 1 form. Will probably wait for season 4 to finish before I pick up watching it again.

Also anyone see the recent Curb episode? One of the best ever imo. That woman who pointed and said "lol" instead of just laughing cracked me up. Reminds me of the kind of storylines they used to do for Jerry's dates in Seinfeld.

Last edited by Henry Hill : 07-27-2011 at 09:48 AM.