Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2011, 07:54 AM   #20 (permalink)
Bubz
The trick is to stay alive...

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

It's hard to remember as I don't really keep a list or anything, but some matches that I think are genuinely some of the best ever off the top of my head are...

WWF/E
Bret Hart vs Steve Austin - Wrestlemania 13
Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker - Wrestlemania 26
Shawn Michaels vs HHH vs Chris Benoit - Wrestlemania 20
The Rock vs Steve Austin - Wrestlemania 17
Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho - Wrestlemania 19
HHH vs Steve Austin (2/3 falls) - No Way Out 2001

I just realised all of my favorite WWE matches have all been at Wrestlemania.

TNA
AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels - Unbreakable 2005

ROH
Bryan Danielson vs KENTA - Driven 2007
Samoa Joe vs CM Punk - Joe vs Punk II
Bryan Danielson/Tyler Black vs American Wolves - Tag Title Classic
Kevin Steen vs El Generico - Final Battle 2010

Puro
Misawa vs Kawada - AJPW 06/03/1994

I haven't watched much of the old puro stuff, I have seen some though, the ones people say to me are the best matches ever etc, but I just don't see it. They are great physical battles, but I think had I been interested in puro at the time I would have thought they were much better. I'm not sure if it's because I wasn't following the company's at the time and I'm not familiar with the feuds and stuff etc. Anyway, I'm going to try and watch alot of that stuff over the summer as I have shit all to do. I'll probably just go through these lists and watch the ones poeple have at the top, and any other recomendations would be swell .

I will probably think of more matches I forgot to add later on.

Last edited by Bubz : 07-27-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote