Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2011, 05:07 PM   #1062 (permalink)
sbuch
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Getting high

I have been smoking weed on a daily basis for two years now, and looking back I wanna fucking kill myself 'cause it is so fucking stupid. Weed, just like any other drug, can be abused and when you smoke as much of it as I have you realize its a waste of money, time- pretty much just a waste. I'm 3 days sober atm and the nights suck but I can not wait till my body stops feelings the effects of not smoking. Smoking weed every one in a while is no big deal, and I still plan on smoking just not nearly as much as I used to. My advice is if you haven't started smoking weed, don't. I'm at the point where when I'm high I just feel disgusted with myself and depressed. I used to be the biggest pothead and I can't believe im saying this, but fuck weed.
sbuch is offline   Reply With Quote