Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The BTB Advertisement Thread
View Single Post
post #116 of (permalink) Old 07-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Baldwin.
Getting over in the mid-card

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The BTB Advertisement Thread

Chapter 2 - Laying Down The Law

We pick things up as a meeting at AOL Time Warner headquarters is taking place. This meeting is to outline the future of the network and what programming should be in a certain time slot. Eventually, the topic of World Championship Wrestling comes up but, before any time slot is discussed for WCW, a meeting must be called to determine if the organization can be saved from the deep black hole it is currently in. Executives are more than aware that WCW is in deep trouble and needs a heck of a lot of help getting out of said hole. The Senior-Vice President of AOL Time Warner along with Ted Turner have a conversation about World Championship Wrestling which lasts roughly forty minutes or so. Ted Turner is adamant to keep World Championship Wrestling's Nitro product on Television because at one time it was TNT's highest rated show. Eventually it is agreed that WCW will remain on TNT but an allocated time slot and more information has to be laid out before they even think about going ahead with the plan. The SVP asks Ted Turner if he knows of any way that they can somehow reduce the financial state that WCW is currently in, Ted replies with a simple 'I don't know, but I know one man who can' and from here, Ted Turner phones up the one man who pretty much made WCW what it was...

To read more, click the link in my signature for my Be The Booker where you can read Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 in full.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome